Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Liked on YouTube: NYC Weight Loss Call 347-599-9118 | Weight Loss Patient Andrew's Story

NYC Weight Loss Call 347-599-9118 | Weight Loss Patient Andrew's Story
http://drvadimsurikov.com/ Dallas weight loss doctor Michael Cherkassky has helped thousands of patients reach their weight loss goals. In this interview Andrew talks about starting the weight loss program and how his life has changed since losing 80 pounds. Patient: Andrew Starting Weight: 279lbs Final Weight: 199lbs Total Weight Lost: 80lbs Q: Tell us your first name and how long you have been coming to the practice. Ny name name is Andrew. I am from Fort Worth and I have been coming to see Dr. Cherkassky for four years. Q: What was your first appointment like? During my first appointment here everyone was very encouraging. I could see on the wall the results. These are like the superstars of Dr. Cherkassky’s office. I could see how his office helps people achieve their goals and their dreams. It was very encouraging. Q: What was happening in your life that made you decide that you needed help losing weight? My son was born and I decided that I needed to change my life, for him, my wife and for myself. I though it was important to live a lifestyle that was healthy so I could provide for my family. Q: What else did you try before you started this program? Working out, avoiding breads and avoiding carbs, none of that worked, obviously. When I cam in to see the doctor I was 279 pounds. I realized that none of these things worked and I needed to change. Q: What was the first month like on this program? This was a sharp contrast in the lifestyle that I had once the program started, compared with what was happening before. The program is intense and demanding but it has to be. That is how you get the results. The transition from the lifestyle that I was living before to when I started the program, it was like nothing I have ever done. It was life changing. Q: How has your desire to eat specific foods changed since you started this weight loss program? I may like a food, but now I don’t have to avoid it completely. I just have to not eat as much of it. There are some foods that I enjoyed before that I still enjoy now, but just not as much, the quantity that is. Q: How has your appetite changed? My appetite is obviously reduced. I am not gorging myself all the time like I was. Before I was never hungry because I always satisfied myself. When I started this program, that is when the hunger came but it was relieved with the program. I would start to feel some of the hunger and I take some of the Sensotherapy products and it would help me get through that hunger pain. How much were you thinking about food before you started the program?What role did hunger play in your life? I was constantly thinking about food. I would satisfy myself with every meal. Within a few hours I was thinking about my next meal and how I would satisfy myself like I did before. It is not like I was hungry, it was all psychological. I would often think that I had to make sure I could get a buffet or something where I was able to eat as much as possible. That has changed. The program and what they taught me in the program gave me options that are not necessarily going to get me into trouble. They gave me lists of foods that are lower in calories that would get me through the psychological battles that I have within myself. I think it is very helpful. Of course the coaching is also important. Whenever I have my appointments the staff is always asking me how I am doing. When do you struggle? What do you struggle with? When I am thinking about food, the Sensotherapy products help get me though these periods. With this type of support I feel like I can do it and fight off those psychological urges. Q: The program includes one meal a week that does not limit the type or amount of food that you can eat. How important has this been to your success with this program? So when I go though my whole week, the program allows one meal during that week when I can go crazy, like my old self. It was very important because it was like I was working up to that point. Schedule Your Dallas Weight Loss Consultation Today For more information about the Dallas Weight Loss program call the weight loss clinic. When you call be sure to ask about the $50 discount for new patients. Call 469-434-3380. Weight Loss Clinic: Dr. Vadim Surikov 211 East 43rd Street Suite 1704 New York NY 10017 +1 347-599-9118 http://drvadimsurikov.com/ NYC weight loss services, weight loss program, weight loss consultation, weight loss prescription, weight loss products, weight loss clinic, medical weight loss, weight loss, non surgical weight loss, weight loss doctor, weight reduction, top weight loss doctor, best weight loss program, prescription, Phentermine, Adipex, doctor supervised weight loss
via YouTube http://youtu.be/oE3caZ-el_0

No comments:

Post a Comment